Katharine A. Dyott
- Emory University, 2006 – 2010; Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science
- University of Miami School of Law, 2010 – 2013; Juris Doctor, Manga Cum Laude
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association; Secretary of the Real Estate Section
- American Bar Association
In the Community
Katharine lives in Midtown and enjoys spending time in Piedmont Park and taking advantage of all that Atlanta has to offer. She is an active member of the Atlanta Bar Association and serves on the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Section. Katharine frequently participates in the Real Estate Section’s pro bono project where she advises landlords in cases involving rental disputes.
Katharine’s experience representing developers, builders, lenders, investors and community associations includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, lot takedown contracts and development agreements;
- Drafting and reviewing loan and closing documents;
- Drafting restrictive covenants for single family, townhome, mixed-use and condominium projects;
- Drafting reciprocal easement and operating agreements, maintenance and cost-sharing agreements, utility easements, and other agreements;
- Reviewing restrictive covenants for compliance with applicable Georgia law; and
- Assisting community associations with amendments to and interpretations of governing documents.