Lisa A. Crawford
Lisa Crawford is a partner in the firm. Lisa practices in the area of commercial real estate with a focus on residential and mixed use real estate developments, community associations and the establishment of residential, commercial, mixed use and master condominium projects. Ms. Crawford represents developers, owners, lenders and investors in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development and financing of a variety of real estate assets. Lisa also has extensive experience in assisting clients with due diligence, corrective action plans, acquisition and development of residential, condominium, commercial and mixed use projects.
- B.A. Political Science, Georgia State University
- J.D. Georgia State University College of Law
- State Bar of Georgia
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Council for Quality Growth
In the Community
Lisa lives in Decatur with her husband and two children. She is a very proud mother and loves being involved in her children’s activities and school. You could say she is a zealous advocate whether at the office or on the volleyball court.
- Drafting restrictive covenants for builders and developers for townhome, single family and mixed use projects.
- Drafting residential, commercial, mixed-use and master condominium documents.
- Drafting reciprocal easement agreements and maintenance and cost sharing agreements.
- Representing builders and developers in closing commercial real estate transactions in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development and financing of residential, commercial and mixed use projects